Are you looking for the best gaming monitor under 20000? If you are a gamer then you in the correct place. Here we listed the top best gaming monitor in India.
It is my real story, I am going to buy a gaming pc under 20000, forcefully, my brother recommended me to buy a new gaming monitor as well. But I already have a PC monitor at my home but not for gaming, so that finally I accept my brother’s argument and buy the best gaming monitor.
Nowadays Gaming is growing up with the next level, most of the people are interest in gamming platform play and enjoy both android and Pc platforms. Whereas talking about Pc gaming is not support in the normal monitor.
Jane McGonigal: “Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it’s always worth trying and trying now”.Source
You will be a win if your game runs smoothly with any lagging. No doubt you have a high gaming processor, RAM, Graphics Card, etc. It doesn’t mean that your game is run perfectly without a gaming monitor. May be run some game but not All.
Now you have a question which is the best monitor for gaming? So without time-wasting let’s take a quick tour.
Best Gaming Monitor under 20000 In India
The following are listed 8 best gaming monitor under 20000 rupees in India.
- Acer 24-inch Aopen Curve Gaming Monitor
- Samsung 23.5-inch Curved Gaming Monitor
- Acer 24-inch Full HD LED 3D TN Gaming Monitor
- LG 24 inch Gaming Monitor
- Acer Nitro VG270P IPS 27-inch Gaming Monitor
- Dell 24 inch Ultra Thin Bezel LED Backlit Computer Monitor
- LG 29 inch Ultrawide Full HD IPS Gaming Monitor
- AOC C24V1H/WS 23.6″ Curved LED Monitor
After all, why do you need a monitor? It is an electronic device that able you to view pictures and images on the display screen. Why do you need the best specific budget monitor for gaming?
It’s your choice, in the market, there are many options are 60hz, 144hz,165hz,180hz,200hz and 240hz gaming monitor to buy. Here we include more than 4 144hz gaming monitors. Where the popularity case 144hz monitor is the best gaming monitor India under 20000.
If you looking for the best gaming headphones under 5000 then you must read this article.
Before you buy a gaming monitor you should have at beginner knowledge of how to choose the best gaming monitor. If don’t have, don’t worry, we are here to help you what are the main factor or features or qualities you consider before you buy the best monitor under Rs. 20000.
We highly recommended to you must read the gaming monitor buying guide in the last section of this article. So that you will get a piece of depth knowledge about what technology has a gaming monitor in India.
Best Gaming Monitor under 20000
- 23-inch full HD 1920×1080 resolution 1800R curve 250 Nits VA panel display
- 4 MS response time, 144 Hz refresh rate
- HDMI, DVI and Display port with cables
- AMD Radeon Free Sync technology
- Viewing angle: 178 / 178 degree, wall mount option
- Flicker free and low blue light technology
- World’s first curved gaming monitor with a super-fast 1ms response time (MPRT)
- Flawlessly smooth gameplay with 144Hz refresh rate
- Fast and smooth gaming with AMD Freesync
- More realistic colors with Quantum dot technology
- Darker blacks and best-in-class 3000:1 contrast ratio
- Comfortable and immersive viewing with 1800R curvature
- Get the real gaming vibes with Samsung’s osd dashboard menu optimally tailored for gamers, you can have a full view of key game settings at a glance and use shortcut keys to change the settings the way you want them
- 24-inch (60.96 cm) Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 resolution with Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film) Panel Technology
- Connectivity Port: HDMI, VGA and DVI
- 16:9 aspect ratio makes movies more real and dramatic. Small details and text are clear.
- Horizontal Viewing Angle is 170° and Vertical Viewing Angle is 160°
- 1 ms Response Time, This display’s short response time eliminates “ghosting”, for crisp and perfectly rendered action sequences
- Experience the most immersive entertainment there is – in your home! Use with 3D glasses to make visuals come alive.
- Standard Refresh Rate 144 Hz
- This Monitor has no Speakers
- This Amazon Renewed product will be in an unboxed or refurbished condition and has been professionally inspected and tested by an Amazon qualified supplier. Box and accessories may be generic
- 24″ full HD Display
- 144Hz refresh rate.OS Compatibility-Windows 10
- 1ms motion Blur reduction
- AMD Free Sync, Dynamic Action Sync, Black Stabilizer
- 27 inch IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) 1 MS (VRB) Response Time 144 Hz Refresh Rate
- HDMI X 2 (v2.0) – DisplayPort (v1.2) and Audio Out
- 400 Nits Brightness – 99 Percent sRGB Colour Gamut – 8 Bit Panel
- AMD Free Sync Technology – HDR 10 Ready
- The Zero Frame Design makes for a near-seamless look, allowing you to see more of what matters most the screen.
- Screen Size: 24 inch (60.96 cm) WUXGA (1920 X 1200) Ultra Thin Bezel IPS Panel
- Connectivity Port: 2 HDMI Ports, 2 Display Ports, 1 Audio-Out Port, 6 USB Ports, Colour Support: 16.8 million colours
- NOTE : Product is a computer monitor , not a TV
- Refresh Rate: 76 Hz, Response Time: 6 ms and Aspect Ratio: 16:10, Brightness (Typical): 300 cd/m²
- Viewing Angle: 178 degree horizontal 178 degree vertical
- Flicker Free Technology: Yes ; Voltage Required: 100 to 240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz ± 3Hz / 1.5 A (typical) ; Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep: Less than 0.5W
- UltraWide Gaming with 1ms Motion Blur Reduction
- AMD FreeSync Technology: gamers can experience seamless, fluid movement throughout games without the need to upgrade your graphics card
- Dynamic Action Sync is a feature that minimizes input lag so the game play in RTS games is more responsive
- Black Stabilizer senses dark scenes and helps make it brighter so that you can find the enemies hiding and waiting to attack your player in the dark
- Set your game mode to optimize and customize your gaming conditions
- Smart Energy Saving and Automatic standby
- Six Axis Control and On-Screen Control
- 23.6″ Monitor
- Curved Monitor
- HDMI Port
- VA Panel
- Response Time: 4 ms
- Flicker Free Technology: Yes
Best Gaming Monitor in India: Buying Guide
Above all, we are including the best monitor in India. In this section, we learn about what types of minimum qualities should have a gaming monitor
The following are the factor or features or qualities to buy a suitable budget gaming monitor for yourself.
- Screen resolution
- Size of the Screen
- Refresh Rate
- Response time
- Panel Technology
- Frame design
- Game Connectors
First, Screen resolution is most important for any monitor, but in the case of a gaming monitor, this is critical to choose a perfect.
In generally most of gaming monitor manufacturer gives screen resolution in the range of 1080p(FHD), 1440p(Quad HD), 4k (Ultra HD) and 8k (Full Ultra HD ). In the gaming sector, Quad HD and Ultra HD display are more papular.
High resolution means better picture quality, Clarity, Shapen. For the purpose of your usages, you should choose the best 4k gaming monitor.
Size of the Screen
Secondly, the size of the screen is important. A big screen means the best viewing experience. The screen size factor provides a close view of the picture. In the market 21 inches to 27-inch range best monitors are available.
Nowadays, most of the games are compatible with 1080p resolution. Therefore, 24 inches is the ideal size of the monitor.
Thirdly, Refresh Rate, this measure how many numbers of times your monitor update of a picture in each second. Generally, the refresh rate is the measurement by Hertz(Hz) unit. In the market, 60hz to 240hz monitors are available with a suitable price tag.
A high Refresh rate means better performance. The refresh is totally dependent upon your GPU capacity. If your GPU is not supported a high refresh rate, then buying a high refresh rate gaming monitor is worthless. Generally, 144hz is the best gaming monitor under 20000 in India.
You should choose the best gaming monitor that supported by your GPU.
It is another factor that plays an important role in buying the best gaming monitor in India.
Definition: Response time is the time that takes your monitor to shift one color to another color in a millisecond. Generally, an LED monitor has 10 ms response time. While at the TN monitor are with low ( 1 millisecond) response time.
Less response(1-3 sec) time gives better performance and also boost your Gaming experience. Well, in my opinion, you should go for a low response time gaming monitor.
In the market there are two types of monitor panel technology are available
- In-Plane Switching(IPS)
- Twisted Nematic(TN)
Where TN technology integrated monitor is the best gaming monitor in India than the IPS display monitor. IPS panel monitor are doesn’t provide clarity and quality image as well as response time is slower than the TN panel monitor.
Finally, we recommend you should go for buying a TN panel display monitor. There are cheaper and best budget monitors for gaming in India.
What is frame design? This factor is not important but still, if you have to plane to upgrade your gaming setup to multiple gaming monitor then frame design is most important.
If you planed for a muti monitor gaming setup then I prefer you should go for a narrow or zero frames bezel display.
Before you buy the connectors you must check your GPU configuration that supported or not.
Following are the best connectors for gaming:
- Display Port
- USB port
- GamePad etc.
In the market, the Display port 1.4 is an ideal display used for transferring video and audio files and another is HDMI.
The brand is the most important factor that you look before you buying. It’s your choice which is your best brand monitor for gaming in India. Here I list out best monitor under 20000 rupees. Here I included best and most popular brands like Samsung, LG, Aces, BenQ, Predictor and etc.
If you choose the brand product, After buying that that product if the product has any defect then you can replace it or you can free repair that product by calling their serviceman. So that always buy the brand product and gain their warranty card with the other benefits.
Before you buy, you should consider what is maximum budgets to buy a gaming monitor. Screen size, panel technology, and Refresh rate will determine how much money you will pay for a dream gaming monitor in India.
Expect gaming monitor, if you want like an adjustable stand, a USB hub, multiple digital video inputs, and either G-Sync or FreeSync technology you pay extra charges for it.